Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thank You

To those of you who laughed at me, thank you..
Without you I wouldn't have cried.

To those of you who just couldn't love me, thank you..
Without you I wouldn't have known 'real love'.

To those of you who hurt my feelings, thank you..
Without you I wouldn't have felt them.

To those of you who left me lonely, thank you..
Without you I wouldn't have discovered myself.

To those of perfect person which always talked bad about me, thank you..
Without you I never change.

To those of you who like to tell others about me, thank you..
Without you I don't know that I am popular.

To those of you, who called me with a bad name, thank you..
Without you I never know someone know me more than myself.

To those of you who happy to see me sad, thank you..
At least I can be a patient person.

To those of you who always judge me wrong, thank you..
Without you I never had an experience.

But to those of you who REALLY LOVE ME..
it is you I thank the most, because without you I wouldn't have HAPPINESS..

No comments:

Post a Comment